Sunday, November 29, 2009

Updating my life on the internet.

So I figured I would try this thing out. Seems like everyone is doing it. I plan on making updates frequently about music, art and all of the other things that have held my attention for longer than a minute.

first: All Teeth will be playing reno on Weds December 2nd. We havent played there in a while so come out and have fun. Here is the flyer.
Photobucket

Second. We are planning a really neat tour from Feb 4th-18th with some awesome bands. I will be making updates as soon as the dates pan out and things are more solid.


I also have a cool show ill be doing in the north bay Feb 4th as well. All Teeth wont be playing but it will still be a good time. Its tentative as of right now but keep an eye out!! YEE!

Lastly, I have been working on a zine for quite some time. Its almost done!!! Ill have it out soon and will put in local tattoo shops and other various places.

For now Stay Down.

-Mike

1 comment: